With a background and good understanding in the IT&C industry, you will develop trusting relationships with our customers for the purpose of identifying new opportunities, and selling Smart ID Dynamics products and services.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success and developing existing client relationships
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments;
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services;
- Preparing contracts and negotiate technical and commercial terms of the contracts to be signed;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Reporting on time in CRM all opportunities: lead, deals, meetings & calls.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Establishing partnerships/alliances;
- Prospecting skills;
- Meeting sales goals;
- Customer focus;
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Experience in the fields Manufacturing would be a plus;
- Experience of selling software solutions would be a plus;
- 2+ years proven experience in B2B sales;
- Good understanding/knowledge/experience of consultative selling;
- Driver’s license, B category.
What can Smart ID Dynamics offer you?
- In house & external proffesional trainings and personal development opportunities;
- You are going to be part of a fun work environment where innovative ideas are appreciated and success is rewarded;
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience;
- Also we have: medical subscription, Bookster, extra vacation days, flexible working hours, fresh tasty fruit, working from home option; short Friday, bonus for achieving quotas.