Field Application and Infrastructure Services Engineer
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate of higher technical studies;
- Knowledge of the basic network (VPN, remote desktop connection, SSH);
- Knowledge of SQL / MYSQL database;
- Java programming knowledge (basic);
- English – medium / advanced level;
- Availability for travelling;
- Driving license (B category);
- Minimum one year experience in a similar position.
- Conduct site survey, configure and install electronic tagging equipment;
- Configure and install equipment from the company’s portfolio;
- Configure application software for the installed equipment, ensuring high quality works
- Provide operational interventions for incident resolution on customer site
- Perform demos / trainings for installed applications and equipment from the company’s portfolio.
Why work at Smart ID:
Smart ID Dynamics is the leader in system’s integrator based on data collection applications with the help of bar code technology and radio frequency identification (RFID); This is the ideal place for innovative people, performers, who want to have an impact on the future. If you’re passionate about the transformative power of technology and innovation, this is the place for you;
We offer a complex package of benefits to encourage energetic and working people:
- Pleasant working environment, internal trainings and courses organized by business partners;
- Exposure to state-of-the-art retail technologies and solutions;
- Possibility for professional development and promotion;
- Attractive benefits: medical subscription, Bookster, Fruit Day, flexible schedule, extra days off, birthday off
- Motivating salary
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job role you apply for.