Retail Technical Consultant
For our successful Retail Strategic Unit we are opening new positions for Technical Consultant to achieve professional success inside our team of specialists. We are looking for daring colleagues that are multifunctional by nature and have the ability to walk the talk with multiple functions from product development, financial, marketing, IT etc.
A strong predictor of success are focus, execution mentality, as well as be hands-on, working with Chief Retail Branch Officer and Retail Sales teams in order to translate new trending ideas into amazing technologies. Ability to navigate at different organization complexity levels (CEO, Shop Director, Directors of Shops, Marketing Directors, and Development Directors etc) and a passion to talk about technologies, products and services, in order to make a real difference at the customer level, is paving the way of success in this position.
We believe that skills and experience are not always is only high predictors for success. This is why, we’ll appreciate your honesty and integrity, your high level of energy with the capability to spread them among your colleagues and customers, enough motivation as to move the “mountains”, innovation as to allow you to open new roads, a natural attraction to talk to people with a high level of empathy.
Who should be you:
- Preferably, but not mandatory licensed in cybernetics or computer science;
- Preferable with Linux OS, hardware and network administration experience;
- Available for travel: approx. 50% of working time;
- Capable of deploying approximately approx. 70% of English work;
- Adaptable self-starter qualified to create structure in ambiguous environments;
- Strong logical and analytical skills to solve problems;
- Creative thinking and the ability to look for innovative solutions to complex, technical or complex issues;
- Excellent interpersonal skills / communication and organization: able to manage different meetings from C-level to final user;
- Capable of managing the Multi-tasking environment;
- Capable of managing their time well.
What you need to know or learn with us:
We expect you also to read a lot. Stay keen on technology, markets, and customers. Even we’ll spend important amount of time to teach, coach, develop and grow you until reaching unbelievable level of performance, the whole responsibility of your future career remain yours.
- Specific hardware deployment activities;
- Modeling retail specific hardware deployment;
- Manage Linux OS and various Databases;
- Performing deployment and roll-out specific activities;
- Training for end-user or key-users;
- Provide post-go-live support.
What we will offer you:
- An attractive job within a proactive team;
- Exposure to state-of-the-art retail technologies and solutions;
- Motivating salary DOE;
- You will constantly talk to a dedicated Team Leader with whom to advise;
- Various certifications & trainings.
Dare more for your future
Prove results and we’ll bring you on the highest hills in our organization matrix. Choose your mentor from our high performers already achieving this. Dare to step in the most challenging projects and trust yourself to reach the edge. Enjoy a competitive salary as well as an amazing environment, entrepreneurial oriented, where speed, flexibility and freedom to develop yourself are at their best.