Sales Support – Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
If you have a competitive spirit and want to show your skills in managing the business relations between the company and the customers, come and join the Smart ID team. We are looking for a SALES SUPPORT. For enthusiastic, positive and highly competent people, Smart ID is the place to be!
- Provide support to the Account Manager in the sale process, from identifying opportunities and closing contracts, with a focus on post-sale activities;
- Communicate directly with clients in close collaboration with the Account Manager to ensure the efficiency of the sale process;
- Generate documents specific to the sale activity;
- Follow the entire flow of a sales process: prepare and send offers to customers;
- Follow the execution / closing of the contracts;
- Place orders to the procurement department;
- Track the delivery status to the customer;
- Follows the payment of invoices by clients;
- Analyze and prepare, on a timely basis, the documentation required for the tenders organized by the assigned clients.
- Higher education completed;
- Proficiency in English medium / advanced level;
- Good computer operating knowledge (MS Office);
- Basic knowledge about: drawing up invoices, discount calculation, VAT;
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar position;
- Very good ability to communicate and interact with clients;
- Distributive attention, responsibility, seriousness, team spirit, proactive attitude;
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge;
- Ability to work under stress and with strict deadlines.
Why work at Smart ID:
Smart ID Dynamics is the leader in system’s integrator based on data collection applications with the help of bar code technology and radio frequency identification (RFID); This is the ideal place for innovative people, performers, who want to have an impact on the future. If you’re passionate about the transformative power of technology and innovation, this is the place for you;
We offer a complex package of benefits to encourage energetic and working people:
- Pleasant working environment, internal trainings and courses organized by business partners;
- Possibility for professional development and promotion;
- Exposure to state-of-the-art retail technologies and solutions;
- Attractive benefits: medical subscription, Bookster, Fruit Day, flexible schedule, extra days off, birthday off
- Motivating salary
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job role you apply for.