Are you enthusiastic about technology? Do you want to work on a dynamic, high-energy team and help shape the technology of tomorrow? If so, come join us in Smart ID Dynamics. We are looking for an Software Support with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Investigating and correcting application bugs;
- Development of new functionalities with small and medium complexity;
- Testing of new functionalities under development and providing testing support;
- Support customer needs including, but not necessarily limited to: system selection and installation, documenting policies and procedures, testing and troubleshooting applications, break/fix and root cause analysis, identifying and implementing solutions to system incidents, providing training support, implementing and testing system upgrades and maintenance, updating parameters, and identifying and implementing solution enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred;
- Knowledge of MS Windows Platform, Networking, MSSQL, Databases;
- Experience writing support processes and customer facing support documentation;
- Knowledge of translation technology components;
- Application development or QA experience;
- Responsible for creating and configuring the test planning, writing test cases and performing functional/regression tests;
- Customer orientated with good customer service, analytical, troubleshooting and task management skills;
- Good documentation skills (data entry, spreadsheets, analysis reports, etc.);
- Available to work in 3 shifts with 24/7 setup;
- Knowledge of retail field will be a plus.
Why work at Smart ID:
Smart ID Dynamics is the leader in system’s integrator based on data collection applications with the help of bar code technology and radio frequency identification (RFID); This is the ideal place for innovative people, performers, who want to have an impact on the future. If you’re passionate about the transformative power of technology and innovation, this is the place for you;
We offer a complex package of benefits to encourage energetic and working people:
- An attractive job within a high performing team and a pleasant working environment
- Gain exposure to state-of-the-art retail technologies and solutions and hands-on experience;
- Various certifications, trainings and courses organized by business partners;
- Possibility for professional development
- Attractive benefits: medical subscription, Bookster, Fruit Day, flexible schedule, extra days off, birthday off
- Motivating salary
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job role you apply for.