Support & QA
Are you enthusiastic about technology? Do you want to work on a dynamic, high-energy team and help shape the technology of tomorrow? If so, come join us in Smart ID Dynamics. We are looking for an Suport & QA with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Investigating and correcting application bugs;
• Development of new functionalities with small and medium complexity;
• Testing of new functionalities under development and providing testing support;
• Support customer needs including, but not necessarily limited to, system selection and installation, testing and troubleshooting applications, break/fix and root cause analysis, identifying and implementing solutions to system incidents, providing training support, implementing and testing system upgrades and maintenance, updating parameters, and identifying and implementing enhancements.
• Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred;
• Knowledge of MS Windows Platform, Networking, MSSQL, Databases;
• Experience writing support processes and customer facing support documentation;
• Knowledge of translation technology components;
• Application development or QA experience;
• Responsible for creating and configuring the test planning, writing test cases and performing functional/regression tests;
• Customer orientated with good customer service, analytical, troubleshooting and task management skills;
• Good documentation skills (data entry, spreadsheets, analysis reports, etc.);
• Available to work in 3 shifts with 24/7 setup;
• Knowleadge of retail field will be a plus.
What can Smart ID offer you?
• Opportunity to learn and develop;
• You will be part of our dynamic Support team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions;
• Also we have: medical subscription, Bookster, fresh tasty fruits, professional development opportunities and a great team!