DEMO – SOTIONE Platform – an end-to-end mobile device management solution
SOTIONE Platform is an end-to-end mobile device management solution that allows for the remote management of thousands of mobile devices and field teams (Police, EMS, power and gas lines maintenance, etc.), as well as coordination of mobile workforce across large facilities in manufacturing, logistics or retail sectors.
SOTIONE Platform provides you with remote upgrade functionalities for mobile devices from various international manufacturers (one of the many advantages of this solution), remote content management tools (you can remotely update any procedures, rules and compliance lists), as well as help desk support for your field staff.
SOTIONE Platform allows you to scale your operations as needed during busy periods, to automatically transfer mobile devices across locations, to manage users and roles, to identify and/or remotely lock a lost or stolen device.
Moreover, as nowadays staff are increasingly working from home and remote locations, you can securely manage BYOD (virtually any device, such as employees’ phones, laptops, and tablets) by providing or restricting access to certain corporate applications.
Why is mobile security a must for your business?
- Loss or theft of rugged mobile equipment is very costly. This will also trigger additional costs, such as replacement, downtime, and data recovery costs.
- A user may alter a device (such as a mobile phone or any other mobile device) in an attempt to circumvent the manufacturer’s/company’s security mechanisms – for example, in order to install unauthorized software. As a result, the device will become more vulnerable to malware, data leaks or other security issues.
- Communications via public WiFi networks are not secured and therefore your company is prone to cyberattacks and theft of corporate data and credentials.
- Mobile malware may open backdoors to your network and attack your mobile devices. Attackers may even demand a ransom to unlock your stolen data.
- No matter whether data is accidentally lost or stolen, such occurrences may be extremely detrimental to your image and brand, and will most certainly show in your balance sheet.
- Because of their scale and remoteness, unsecured IoT endpoints are extremely attractive to cybercriminals.
Register for The Hidden Side of Mobility, a Smart ID webinar to be held on March 24, 2021 at 2 PM and get a free DEMO to learn how you can save time, reduce the complexity of your IT operations, and increase the productivity of your mobile teams.